Monday, October 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Direction of bedhead
The direction where your bed is heading to is very important. There’s no certain direction for everyone. We have to consider many factors to put the bed such as the position of other rooms of your house or your season of birth etc.
Normally, most of the directions are acceptable, even though it’s not the most appropriate one. You may have to put your bed in an acceptable direction due to some constraints of your house. However, don’t turn the head to the West because Chinese Feng Shui Bedroom believes that west is the direction that all human souls are traveling to.
Some example of good Feng Shui Bedroom for your consideration, if you were born in summer you should place your bedhead to the north but if you were born in winter it’s better to turn it to the south.
Also, it’s better to put two sides of the bed to two sides of the wall. Nowadays, people like to put the bed like in a hotel which is to put the bed in the middle of the room but place header side next to the wall. It looks nice but, in Feng Shui Bedroom philosophy, people in the room tend to have conflict with the others all the time.
Bedhead direction is one of the very first factors to think about before you put in other furnish into your bedroom.
Read many more good More Feng Shui Tips
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Bedroom at the front?
-- It is not at all a good Feng Shui Bedroom to have bedroom at the front of your house. If the first room after you enter your house is bedroom people who live in the house will feel tired all the time.
The first thing they want to do after entering the house is sleeping instead of doing some pending house works.
They may not even care to use other parts of the house. All activities will be done in the bedroom only. After all people who live in the house will become lack of energy. They will not care to clean up the house/ cook some healthy food etc. The main activity is always be taking a rest.
Even though it sounds good for some people that house is for taking a rest after your long day it is not good in Chinese Feng Shui concept. The Chinese believe that hard working is a key of success. Therefore, this "Feng Shui Bedroom" also implies the Chinese way of life.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
More with the doors
One door is more than enough
-- Avoid having more than one door in your bedroom. Energy can easily flow out of your bedroom. Also, person who stay in the bedroom will feel insecure or uncomfortable about his/her privacy.
What if two-doors is your dream bedroom
-- Put extra careful about the position of these two doors. Do not put them at the same position on the opposite side. Never put them overlapping on the opposite.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Let's have good Feng Shui Bedroom from the entrance
Do not put anything blocking door area.
-- You should see an open space as much as possible after you open the doors. Avoid putting bookcase, bed, frame or even wall at the door area. It's not a good Feng Shui bedroom.
What if you cannot have an open space
-- You can solve the problem by hanging mirror on the bookcase, bed frame or wall that block your door area to allow energies to flow through your bedroom. This approach can help you to keep good Feng Shui Bedroom in your house, especially in the front area.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Feng Shui Bedroom
Feng Shui Bedroom tips for the better Life
Below is the Feng Shui Bedroom Tip. I will try to update them as often as possible. Also, I will put the reason and background if I have time so come checking once in a while!!
Feng Shui Bedroom : Do
- It is better to have the same furnish at each side of the bed such as lamp or small cabinet.
- You should be able to see if someone entering the room. If, somehow, you can't place the mirror to reflect the view. Mirror can solve many problem for Feng Shui Bedroom.
- All electrical equipment, including alarm clock, should be placed at the opposite side of the bed.
- Pictures in the bedroom should be in pair
- If possible, have empty space underneath the bed.
- Wood and other natural elements are always desireable material for your bed.
- The best bed position is diagonally opposite of the door.
- Bedroom should be for sleeping and resting. Keep away working or fun items away.
- The heading part of the bed should be as simple as possible. Fancy decoration is not a good Feng Shui Bedroom.
Feng Shui Bedroom : Don't
- For a good Feng Shui Bedroom, do not put many books, none is the best, on the bed.
- Do not place the bed right under the beam.
- No phone, and mobile phone, on and/or next to the bed. Leave it for sleeping purpose only.
- Water bed is not recommended for good Feng Shui Bedroom.
- Never put your feet in the direct line with the doors
- Door and windows should not be position at opposite of each other.
- Do not place the bed in the middle of the line between two windows or door and windows.
- Keep electrical equipment away from the bed, especially if your bed are made of metal.
- As well as the beam, do not hang any items right above the bed.